View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2018, 10:53 (Ref:3868720)   #167
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
No, not done it, but like Iain- it's on my bucket list....

Here is the email intro. There is a lot more specific info but too much to post. Anyone interested, pm me your email address and I'll forward to you…

"Invitation to the Revival of the AvD-Historic Marathon.

In the past, the AvD-Historic-Marathon had always been one of the highlights of the AvD-Oldtimer-Grand-Prix race weekend. One of the key findings from our participants’ survey this year was that there is a strong request for this long-distance race for classical race cars to be back at the legendary Nordschleife. The organisers of the spectacular oldtimer event have much discussed how a come back of the AvD-Historic-Marathon within the framework of the AvD-Oldtimer-Grand-Prix 2019 (Date: 9 – 11 August 2019) could be implemented. The basic concept has now been finalised and all the teams and drivers of historic touring cars and GT cars (built from 1947 up to 1990) are cordially invited to submit their entries for the new edition of this event from now on.

For the 26th AvD-Historic-Marathon to actually be on the programme next year, a minimum of 100 binding entries (including the payment of the entry fees) are required up to the 22nd of February 2019.

We are looking forward to your participation and for your commitment to continue with this fantastic tradition in historic long-distance racing at the Nordschleife."