View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2020, 11:29 (Ref:3972025)   #25
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Drop Ryan Walkinshaw and it might have some legs.
All 3 of the people mentioned speak extremely well and are very intelligent.

All 3 have featured in episodes of Enforcer and the Dude and the two episodes are in my opinion compulsory viewing for anybody who calls them a fan of our sport.

Seeing Ryan Story and Roland Dane both speaking very eloquently about their efforts to try to head off what became the party cluster**** was really fascinating.

Ryan Walkinshaw also is very savvy and intelligent, and his achievements outside the sport are quite remarkable. I found him to be admirably intelligent and business-savvy, and clearly with the diverse business interests pretty ballsy.

I also love the guy for taking on the trolls on FB. It's sick when he takes down some peanut for is crapping on.

Back to topic: If there's a new show, Rusty must have found a sponsor, anybody that knows him knows he doesn't do anything for free....