View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2020, 03:45 (Ref:3972141)   #26
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
All 3 have featured in episodes of Enforcer and the Dude and the two episodes are in my opinion compulsory viewing for anybody who calls them a fan of our sport.
Forgive me and the majority of motorsport fans if we set my standards a little higher than then Ingall and Paul Morris's online self promotion and vanity project, especially when suggesting "compulsory viewing".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Ryan Walkinshaw also is very savvy and intelligent, and his achievements outside the sport are quite remarkable. I found him to be admirably intelligent and business-savvy, and clearly with the diverse business interests pretty ballsy.
Will agree to disagree on this one. His penchent to talk on subjects his has no experience or expertise in speaks volumes. His achievements within the sport are also quite unremarkable considering the backing and pedigree surrounding him.

The quicker Ryan goes back to the turn tables the better.