View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2007, 16:39 (Ref:2009448)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I actually like the pre-race thing of presenting from pit-lane. it is a good atmospheric touch and was brought in at Steve Riders insistence. It beats the Jim Rosenthal/Tony Jardine "standing in front of a water feature in the same dodgy shirt every race" school of presenting hands down.

The American style positions thing would be a good idea I reckon. I do like that. I'd have it alternating between showing the full 22 and the top 10 though.

As for the rest, not at all fussed really. I just want F1 Digital back!