View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2007, 21:12 (Ref:2009725)   #9
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
The grid walk is good too.
I think the grid walk is losing something of its appeal - not through any fault of ITV's, but simply because F1 drivers are getting harder and harder to get hold of just before a race. The British GP grid walk was embarrassing - the Beckhams and Girls Aloud? They may as well have interviewed me, I probably know more about F1 than they do.

I prefer the track guide done on board with the pole-sitter, it's much more relevant to the racing that we'll be watching and allows us to see what the driver is doing at different points in the track. I'd definitely leave that as it is.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'