View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2007, 21:32 (Ref:2009738)   #10
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like the pole lap section too. Always interesting.

I don't mind the odd celeb. being interviewed. They are generally are a good laugh, or should that be good to laugh at. If the rest of the build up is good the odd distraction of a dumbo is amusing.

I also don't have a great problem with those who don't like being interviewed. Kudos to those who give a few words, but if a driver doesn't want to be interviewed a just before the race then fine. The idea of the interview is to get an idea about a drivers build-up and thoughts. Well not being interviewed beforehand tells as much, if not more, than some of the words we get.