Thread: "Junkyards'?
View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2015, 17:45 (Ref:3550839)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
There are a couple near me in the UK that you can still walk about and take parts off but you have to wear a yellow jacket ! all the old style ones with dirt bases have been concreted over to stop fluids/acids etc contaminating the soil and most of the cars are now crushed and sent off to India/China for recycling.
I must admit it used to be a bit dodgy climbing up to the top car (3 up) that was not too stable to unbolt something, especially when it was raining with muddy footwear on ! Good old days though
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !