View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2020, 12:04 (Ref:4017437)   #4474
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think we have to keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully we’ll have a good grid at Daytona in both classes, with the traditional teams taking part, no reason why there shouldn’t be. However the rest of the season is looking a little uncertain as you say. How many will do the full season? And will we see close competition between the two classes? Each to their own, but would be nice if the Corvettes and the like could at least mix with the LMP3s

I feel the LMP3 has worked well in IMSA. But if things have looked uncertain in IMSA, look at how much the field has declined in WEC. It was looking good, but since 2019 numbers have been down, but the racing has still been good enough. We had enough this season too, but the series really has been in dire need of a rethink. Hopefully Le Mans next year will still have the numbers. I am sure it will