View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2005, 16:17 (Ref:1317034)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think BMW will be back on front running power next year. They were supposedly less prepared for the two-weekend engine ruling than anybody else and they had to scrap their 'proper' 2005 engine right at the death. I'm not saying this didn't happen to anybody else, but it does seem to have hurt BMW more for whatever reason.

Still, they have no right to criticise. I, for one, feel Williams are doing a fantastic job this year. They started tamely but you can see the improvements race-by-race. They are the most improved team from Melbourne onwards for sure.

I could understand BMW criticising Williams in 2002 or 2003 or even 2004 for not being up to scratch, due to the engines being very good, but not this year. The BMW engine, for once, is letting the side down.