View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2020, 16:07 (Ref:4016194)   #3
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
The provisional calendar was released recently with no UK rounds as we know, sadly.

My initial questions about entries are mainly about the Japanese side.

No real Nissan presence this year, and much less of the NSX which went strongly at Spa.

Also the Lexus remains a handy car in the right hands.

Does anyone see these 3 cars featuring in greater numbers or with competitive teams next year?

This year Porsche really ramped up their involvement. And it worked.

Will they field the same anount of cars next year and with the sane outfits?

Surely we will see a greater level of Mclaren involvement too.

Covid hindered a lot of planned runners and the schedule this year but the quality and quantity was arguably as strong as ever.

1. Indeed would love to see more of the following next year: McLaren, Aston Martin, Lexus, Acura

2. I think Nissan is out of motorsports pretty much now, except in Japan.

3. A great way to up the Porsche involvement is to see some legit sprint series entries which we have not seen in years really

4. I always have and always will hate Circuit Paul Ricard.

5. The series will never have any chance of generating interest beyond what it is now as long as they maintain the hideous FCY/SC procedure. It seriously is messed up. Especially for the endurance races. I think SRO knows very well that we hate it. But for some reason they just won't budge on the issue.