View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2021, 21:31 (Ref:4027893)   #20
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Seems a nice idea but, having spent an hour and a half getting my ipad up to date it won't run as its not new enough! Shame. Looked a good idea.
Unfortunately I can only support devices that are iOS14 and above as the framework I used requires it. If I used the previous generation framework then I would've been faced with a rebuild of the app in a year or so, where as the new one will be around for 5-6 years at least.

---

App update is pushed. Should roll out to people over the next day or so (or you can delete the app and reinstall if you want it immediately). Big update is iPad version and more accurate race times. Subscription options are much much more simple (Monthly and Annual options, and that's it), and there is more free data. Subscribers get all the series, race start times added, race lengths added, and customisable notifications added.

I'll update all the calendars tomorrow and get settled down for a year of keeping the races up to date.