Thread: 2021 Race Dates
View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2021, 06:13 (Ref:4036553)   #71
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Pfff I dunno what in the words "stay safe at home and avoid France at any price" is not clear.

But OK, its obvious john and I can supply help, Joe. Mainly, there are three organizers. HVM is officially licensed to operate the F championship. Under certain conditions, one can have a meeting officially held but won't count for the championship. This, you dont care.

You're ringing at the right door with Croix, because John can be rated between local and native, its where my roots are and I'm in contact with Asavé Paris on a daily basis. He's an old bloke and a neighbor too.

What kind of car would you like to enter? How many in total? Requirements in terms of accommodation? Do you carry high rate final ratios with you?
Asavé Paris here: http://www.challenge-gt-tourisme.eu/...en-Ternois,275 Responsible is Alain Goupy, he thinks he can speak english but at least he tries!