View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2005, 13:02 (Ref:1442123)   #127
Schultz
Rookie

Schultz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1) Has to be jointly held with Alonso adn Raikkonen. Both were almost faultless for the season, but both had a mistake or two. Kimi at the Nurburgring flat spotting his tyres leading to a suspension failure and Alonso and the wall of champions.

3) MS - Once again proved why he is such a champion. To finish third in that car was fantastic. A steady if not uneventful season.

4) Monteiro - The guy really has done well this season. As well as one could expect in such a car. Would love to see him pair with MW next season.

5) Coulthard - The old bloke done alright this season. I dont know how Klien can be rated after getting clobbered so convincingly by Webber and DC.

6) Jarno Trulli - Really has gone downhill in the last half, but was consistently up there in the first half of the season. In the top two qualifiers in the game.

7) Heidfeld/Webber - I mean really, it is stupid the amount of debate these two have brought on. We came into the season expecting much from Webber and NH was someone of an unknown as he has been in the lower teams for a while. Nick was really consistent all season, while Webbo showed flashes of brilliance but made a couple of mistakes and was very unlucky. This was a VERY strong driver lineup. Webber while being matched by his teammate showed me that he really does have the potential to be awesome next season and I to belive he will be the most improved driver if his car allows him to show his speed. He seems to have ironed out alot of his mistakes in the last bit of the season. NIck has shown he is a solid driver. Perfect for the new BMW team.

9) Ralf - Had a much better last half of the season, but really, ws far from showing he was worht his price tag.

10) JPM - Made a number of stupid mistakes that put him out of the race. His stupidest mistake was the this mysterioud "tennis injury". Also showed he could not be relied upon as a solid runner to bring home consistent point hauls like Kimi. If I was Ron Dennis or mister Haug I would not be very happy with JPM at all. This is sposed to be the dream ineup.