View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2018, 04:10 (Ref:3832774)   #100
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Got to admit the first time I saw a NASCAR non-oval race I did a double take; at the time I had no idea NASCAR ran on anything other than ovals!

Rusty memory of it; definitely was Busch series, think it might have been in Mexico (but can't remember sadly - or when for that matter) and Boris Said was the stand out driver by a country mile.

Sound about right or am I mixing things up totally?!
Pretty close. Boris won a race at the Circuit Giles Villeneuve in Montreal but it wasn't by a country mile. It may have been a runaway for him until a late caution. Thought he won more than 1 Busch race but nope!

https://youtu.be/FqYRg37xAPA

Max Papis, Robby Gordon, Jacques Villeneuve, Colin Braun, Ron Fellows Patrick Carpentier, Marcos Ambrose, Tony Ave....field was stacked with road racers and what a finish!!

Zaxbys car!!!