View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2018, 09:44 (Ref:3833889)   #72
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
Holden sells the Opel as, you're gonna love this; an Astra hatch.
yeah and if we see one in TCR in Australia, I'll go he for tiggy. Holden are in deep **** and already committed to Supercars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMarks View Post
The Focus was homologated, but after FRD Motorsports stopped the project, the homologation most likely expired..
It is not and never was homologated. It raced in a TCR race but was never homologated (so it can't score points), like a lot of other things. It shows up on the TCR International site but not the main TCR site. Actually interesting that they should be so completely different.

Officially homologated cars are here:
http://www.tcr-series.com/inside-tcr/homologated-cars

Can't edit my post above.

The Astra would seem to be a pukka OPC effort so we could see it I guess with Holden badges but I can't see a dollar coming from Holden to support it.

The Honda looks very well made and the team pedigree is most excellent. Honda might be the most likely after VW and Hyundai to put some money out there to fly the flag.

Last edited by Mixer; 1 Jul 2018 at 09:52.