View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2018, 13:14 (Ref:3836296)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
NA engines are currently unfashionable. Everyone wants a turbo.
Agreed but then again a turbo small capacity engine will still produce the same power as a large volume NA engine and the fuel usage will be very similar. Hence the Ford Ecoboost engines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I think the Le Mans issue is that the NA engines have been regulated out of viability. This is entirely a manufacturered scenario by the FIA and the ACO, there is no reason why a NA engine can't be a competitive solution for a race team if the regulations are done in way in which allows them to compete.
Because the Manufacturers wanted to dominate.