View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2019, 13:54 (Ref:3944034)   #29
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I continue to find it interesting that ESPN is apparently unable to find anyone willing to pay for the pre-race advertising spot before each race. That spot continues to be filled by public service announcements. Maybe they are asking too much money, or maybe its an ongoing indication of apathy toward F1 in the US market.

Richard
Well there are also FCC required slots on Sundays for certain ads on all broadcast and cable channels, as they don't break during the race getting it in early would fill that need. But I can't say I've noticed them on DirecTV Now or YouTubeTV so maybe your local provider adds that in.