View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2018, 20:21 (Ref:3818496)   #5
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Glad you had a good weekend, and hope there was a spectator or two who weren’t enjoying themselves too much to take a few pics!

The Dreossi Special will be familiar to some on here, especially Historic Formula Junior people. Doug bought the car over to Europe several years ago for a race or two. Certainly he raced it at the Goodwood Revival. Built using a jet fighter drop (fuel) tank, from memory.....
I did take some shots, but only in Turn 1. I will get those processed this week.
There was some great racing and the weather was so nice I was distracted from shooting more. Also, we may have celebrated someone's birthday a little too hard on Friday.

I've never seen a Formula Junior race before and all of those cars were new to Road Atlanta this year. Those guys have some serious attachments, especially when they were practicing with the big formula and Indycars.

Also, hats off to Joe Bradley who did a stellar job saying knee-san 240Zee all weekend. Although to my ears, I think it sounds more awkward when a Brit uses the Americanisms.