Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2018, 19:11 (Ref:3806684)   #58
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiorentina 1 View Post
Every third issue has either McLaren or Alonso on the cover. The new car issue was a joke; new Ferrari & Mercedes, yet the McLaren gets priority? It's as if in 1988 the McLaren, Ferrari and Arrows all came out at the same time, but the Autosport headline was about the 1988 Arrows. LOL
I know I’m getting sick of them bad mouthing McLaren. Ferrari and Mercedes start testing, but they have to rub it in by showing McLaren with a lost wheel. Only a couple of editions after the will McLaren ever turn it around article. Then we have the website, every time McLaren breaks down they have an article on it. I can read that from the team website for heavens sake.