View Single Post
Old 16 May 2019, 17:34 (Ref:3904181)   #34
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
Come on if you really expected someone like Butcher in a haggard old MG
Butcher's current car is just as old as his 2018 car - so the age of the car is not the issue. And his performance so far in 2019 shows that he could be a genuine competitor to Cammish.

Quote:
Butcher [and] Simpson to be challenging a multiple title winner
Neal was not eligible for the JST - although Matt Simpson and Rory Butcher had multiple titles in other series prior to BTCC as did Cammish.

Quote:
His "Jack Sears" title of course has value, but if we were honest, Cammish in his brand new Honda Vs others in old equipment in teams with no pedigree is hardly a classic is it
It's not a classic - but in terms of where the issues lie with Halfords Yuasa, it shows that he has potential but is still learning.