View Single Post
Old 13 May 2019, 23:58 (Ref:3903600)   #877
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Sofina Foods Inc. Executive Profile: Michael Latifi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Sofina Foods Inc.
Latest google info. anyhow, for what that's worth i.e. dunno how up-to-date. Sofina Foods (formerly Quality Meats) is privately held.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
So the Kubica family own this Canadian food conglomerate? Did they in effect subsidise his drive?
Is Kubica's family personally involved in Williams GP? I understood he's sponsored by a Polish-owned oil company PKN Orlen? (See last link on "Our Partners.") Odds are as good I'm wrong about that as I'm right though.

Last edited by Last2LiftOff; 14 May 2019 at 00:06. Reason: Lol. You beat me to it BJ.