View Single Post
Old 23 May 2019, 14:23 (Ref:3905373)   #894
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It comes back to your technology thing. It's always a pleasant surprise when we see drivers from modern cars racing historic racing cars. Compared to the veterans they are generally blindingly quick and it,s not money in that case but simply talent. But when they get into a modern Formula 1 car they are immediately cossetted in a car with power steering, so much downforce as to make directional control easy etc.

I have no doubt that with one or two exceptions the drivers in the top tier are very talented. I just think the cars are too easy to drive (for someone with that level of talent).