View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2015, 21:33 (Ref:3589096)   #102
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's a well laid out circuit making best of what available. Your representations of it are excellent as well.

On first glance Gorbachov and the Moscow curves around to Kvyat remind me of Brooklands and Luffield and Woodcote at Silverstone.

Though of course in your design these are run in the opposite direction, the seem to flow into one another, without a real overtaking place, resulting in Gorbachov being a Choke point.

Here's one for the older members...I'd reverse the direction.
Give Putin and Petrov corners rather than just curves, and the run from Petrov to LukOil I'd straighten out giving LukOil a distinct right hander opening into the left on exit that runs to the hairpin.

Curious as to why you choose Kazan, did you notice that there is a real racing circuit just North of that location at Kinderi ?
Attached Thumbnails
Kazan Real.jpg  

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 8 Nov 2015 at 21:50.