View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2018, 10:06 (Ref:3858120)   #35
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Me and Peter were P2 in class . 1st in class was Steve Soper and Patric Watts . We had to do fuel stop and they did not . After 2 hours we were a Minuit behind them. So great result . The Rover again was fantastic and did not miss a beat . Ken and his son Tim did a great job again and many thanks to Pat and Peter for letting me share the drive in such a fantastic car . All in all a great day for me . My cars at Silverstone went well with HRTR5 getting a podium so chuffed to bits for him and Team Delta . Icing on the cake was Reading best Milwall 3-1. Happy days

A great Saturday Iain! Well done.

I raced against that Patrick Watts once. Tough competitor! (Well, ok, it was a 24hr charity kart race and he had turned up for his allotted stints earlier in the event so as far as I recall we were not on track together. In fact as team manager for the event the only reason I was out there at all was that none of my many drivers were awake for the midnight stint ...)

I checked the HSCC results and spotted that HRTR5 had qualified well and claimed a great result. Well done Mr. Owen!

Looks like a nice day to be at Silverstone. However I will be undertaking some precautionary central heating system maintenance. So much fun! I really can't wait to get it all to get the job under way.