View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 16:20 (Ref:4002473)   #24
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i should have added, that wearing masks has also become a political issue. so lets get rid of masks right?

certainly should not allow them on the podium lest someone get the wrong idea about freedom.

national anthem for the driver and team...political or just a free advert for your preferred national identity?

cant be a free advert cause FOM charges for adverts.

anthems and military planes flying overhead.

thats boring jingoistic nonsense so also got to go.

no politics in sports...give me a break.

the team literally changed their livery for this season in support of BLM....do you really think Toto has a problem with this? does anyone actually think this man would not have supported LH and defended him like family?

imo Mercedes is absolutely the team of this race and the team of this season.

move or delete...sorry mods about making your jobs more difficult.