Thread: WEC Glickenhaus Hypercar
View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2020, 16:31 (Ref:4011162)   #309
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I do sometimes have to pinch myself that we essentially have one of us enthusiasts on this very forum currently working on an attempt to win Le Mans overall.

However Le Mans changes over the next few years (and change is coming), I hope that we have more people like Glickenhaus taking on the big boys and running on passion.

I think the last time I was so behind a project was probably Racing for Holland.