Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2019, 01:03 (Ref:3932573)   #70
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just read through this thread. I've got a few pointers as I'm making the trip in 2020.

I'd like to hear your thoughts. Never been to Le Mans, but I am a Le Mans veteran. It will be me and me Dad.

It seems hotel is just not on. So I will venture camping (although we had grown out of that at Le Mans). I think that is fine, but I bet Dad less so.

Tickets? We'll wander round, but I think I'll do the Gurney Terrace.

I am considering bring a classic. Part of the fun being the drive there. Is that a good idea? Could come in a daily, although I wouldn't gain much in size/practicality there.

Any thoughts?

P.S. I'm following the Petit thread as I'll do that too!