View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2019, 13:34 (Ref:3917168)   #7
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Both Gasly and Norris appear to be doing well in FP2 ATM compared to their team mates. That said there's very little between the two macaroon drivers anyway.
Taxi645 made a comment in the driver's rating thread that at the Austria GP, Max had aero updates that Gasly had yet to receive. So we can speculate that some of the RBR success was due to the aero upgrades and that if both have them now, then we might see Gasly improve. Lets see how it goes through the entire weekend. It would be great to see Gasly start to close the gap to Verstappen.

Richard.