Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2016, 19:44 (Ref:3663674)   #1536
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
You continue to say "put them in regional series" with no regard to the participants already there challenging for wins. You said it yourself, they want to be in lmp1 with the big boys. So why should the aco screw up the huge elms grids for one or two teams? Your logic just baffles me. In 2011 there were two private teams that stayed on the next year. The wec would have folded if Toyota didn't jump in. You think the 'regional' series would be the lmp1 privateer answer? The class either dies or it gets better rules, and fast.
I have answered to this same question ~50 times in the past few years, to multiple members here. I'm sorry but I really can't bother to repeat it all again in length.

Let's just agree to disagree then.