View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2019, 20:54 (Ref:3875597)   #490
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Andy thanks a lot for the nice words, I cant tell you how much I appreciated our meeting! Good news, Ric can convert my engine into an almost Grp1,5, lets say Grp 1,25. Not really affordable but worth and it will be possible to have it checked and sealed by the Motuk inspector…
As to the end of March, Ric had exactly the same words as bauble, "they need us more than we need them". Same thing at the BJ trailers stand. It's been around four of five years I didn't go to this show and couldn't remember how nice and helpful people are in this business. Even with Johnny Foreigner!

And now, midget, Bauble, Viva, E.B and even John, let me tell you how we inflate our dolls here and its has nothing to "sea" with a cricket pump!

Gerard Mohammed, happy with his trip!
PS to Mike H: the sandwiches are terrible! What are you doing?