View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2020, 13:38 (Ref:3969119)   #24
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
I was making an educated guess, and specifically about Suds ( Chris Whelan has an ex works one and has been out . . . this is based on the track day last month . . . . I know the wifes 'new' Giullieta I'm caning around in isn't eligible. Nor the Giulia I'm eyeing up to replace my pensionable Subaru!
Sud’s and Sprints definitely race, Joe, but not sure about 33s (but they are largely the same floor pan and drivetrain) though.

And the Classic Alfa race at Silverstone in 2019 definitely had one x Alfa 75 Twin Spark in it, driven by a James Wright. The Alfarace.com race report refers. https://alfaracer.com/classic-alfa-c...verstone-2019/. However, I also don’t see any V6 engined cars, and surely the Busso V6 is very definitely a “Classic Alfa” engine, but not the much later GM based 3.2, but I can’t actually find the regs anyway!

Mods, maybe we should separate out a discussion of the HRDC Classic Alfa series?

Last edited by andy97; 7 Apr 2020 at 13:49.