View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2013, 16:05 (Ref:3341991)   #55
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
as usual brilliantly summarized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Global reach is easier now - you don't need to sponsor an F1 team to get global reach any more - this was a thing of the late 90's early 2000's IMO. There are easier, cheaper and more effective ways to do this and more importantly ways you can control. There are many more routes to market now.
speaking of global reach, what are your thoughts on F1's online reach in general? it was poor to none existent in the past but has it gotten better in your opinion?