View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2020, 15:26 (Ref:3988561)   #39
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
If Perez ends up at Haas, he would really need to gel with Gunther, otherwise it would be quite temperamental me thinks
First, it would be a big step down. But that sometimes happens if you want to stay in the sport.

Also, I think moving to Haas is risky. Frankly, if Haas has a bad year this year, I can see them pulling the plug. I think delaying the new regulations by a year (pushing from 2021 to 2022) was a bad idea. It may lock teams like Haas into potentially two years of bad performance with the promise of things "maybe" being better in 2022.

Richard