View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2018, 14:43 (Ref:3816195)   #985
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
Eric Boullier: “The car we have now, is as per plan, it's not that we missed the targets with it. But we missed the schedule targets with it, which means the car we'll have in Barcelona should have been in Australia.”

Not sure I understand the distinction.
I think he means:

The current car is spec X - and we expected the performance level to be at F
The next car is spec Y - and we expect the performance level to be at G

The spec X is performing to the standard we expected, but we expected spec Y to be ready earlier?

Or in over words - the developments are at the performance expected in each iteration, but the iterations are later in appearing....