View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2017, 11:33 (Ref:3789963)   #73
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Remarkable post as always GTR.

Did anyone see Rusty get a little up tight and defensive when Foges critiqued the current inside Supercars production on the speedcafe summer grill nonsense?

I had no idea that it’s was a Supercars shoe rather than a fox sports produced show - explains a lot
Mr Fogarty is right, the serious stuff never gets answered on IS because the intention is fluffiness not insight.

That’s not Mr Rust’s fault, nor necessarily the presenters, the gap is created elsewhere, presumably Supercar Television v’s Supercar Management.

RPM could be a metric shedload better too, and it’s a #10 production. Yet it’s not, with little likelihood of it becoming so, presuming it survives into 2018.

At least Mr Rust defends his crew..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House