Thread: 2018 MotoGP
View Single Post
Old 24 May 2018, 18:37 (Ref:3824447)   #86
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Just watch the rest, thats what I do, cant stand the little sod.

And to be honest as soon as he gets in front and pulls away I just turn off.
Did you think the same when Lorenzo did the same for a few seasons when he was on the Yamaha ?
That's a rather blinkered view of probably one of the few "really" talented riders out there at the moment, also have you ever been to a MotoGP or only watched it on the box ?
Everybody to there own but it not unusual for people to knock the top guys in any sport because they keep winning.
I live in Spain 5/6 months of the year and don't particularly "love" Marquez but you can't ignore him
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !