View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2012, 11:59 (Ref:3161026)   #31
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good God no, I can beat chests with the best of them but that series is so up its own, its nearly as bad as NASCAR! Best race all year was when they let a load of ringers in, watching the regulars poo themselves was as much fun as 5 years of normal V8's!

But lets not talk about Ambrose eh, nearly as good as Dick Johnson was. wins on the road coarses but nowhere else, just like Montoya!!

Brits just dont shout as much, we have had dominant riders and champions like Cal, Foggy, Toseland, Tim Reeves, Steve Webster, Hodgson. But its simple, a guy from Oz comes to Europe these days coz their series is pish, they come with fire, belief and determination. And you cant fault them at all. I have a lot of time for the likes of Bayliss, Gardner, Richards, Muggas, West and Mladin for that matter for being able to dominate. Aussie sports top men are simply better at a lot of things. But we dont need it shouting from the rooftops!

Not sure who won what when our cars ran at Bathurst either? I know you lot loved the 2 liter cars so much!

But my fave was Johnson using hate to beat the Eggenberger Cosworths in the 80's!! Then he bought the car to Silverstone, led by miles and retired lol! love Johnson, total legend

For some reason though Kiwi's seem more palatable, I much prefer a Crafar or Slight for some reason?