View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2018, 13:58 (Ref:3791185)   #112
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We now have our new central heating boiler up and running, which has kept me involved for a few days, so not taking too much concern on what has been happening here during my absence.

What do I find when I take a look at the Delta bit?

For goodness sake do you lot have nothing better to do during on off season, than to spend so much time discussing the merits of milky drinks, and taking my name in vain?
Where are the Mods? Why are they not putting a stop to this torrent of trivia?

The world is going to wrack and ruin around us, but all one reads here are of matters of little consequence to the international community, and World Peace.

I drink a lot of Ovaltine as I can buy it cheaply from the local discount store, and Swiss drinking chocolate for the same reason. Does it aid restful sleep?
I don't know but it makes a change from tea and coffee.
I would not care for Delta's Dad's tea, my taste is for something more refined, such as a nice Ceylon or Orange Pekoe. Ah! A nice ginger biscuit goes well with a decent cuppa, although a chocy biccy is a good alternatrive.

Note to self; Must find out when does the season starts.