View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2018, 06:22 (Ref:3812589)   #66
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
average internet speed in Kazakhstan 6.4 Mbps
average internet speed in Australia 8.2Mbps
Not sure where you get your figures from or when, but several sources conflict with your figures.

https://finance.nine.com.au/2018/01/...places-to-55th

Quote:
A monthly ranking by the Speedtest Global Index placed Australia at number 55 for fixed broadband speeds in the world for December 2017, with an average download speed of 25.88 Megabits per second (Mbps).

One place above with 25.96 Mbps was Kazakhstan and one place below was the United Arab Emirates with 25.69 Mbps.
Australian Fixed Internet Speeds Are Seriously Slow Compared To The Rest Of The World

The average download speed globally is 40.71 Mbps – while Singapore topped the list with an impressive 161.21 Mbps.

Even New Zealand boast internet speeds more than twice as fast as Aus., with a download speed of 64.31 Mbps.

I wish I could get 25mbs downloads, and I have NBN tier 50 which is meant to give me a guaranteed 40mbs down.