View Single Post
Old 21 May 2018, 08:42 (Ref:3823710)   #75
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post

Scoobys looked nowhere. Why did they gamble on a cheaper engine. Sutton is certainly getting the maximum out of it, but Plato, is the R3 pullout the beginning of the end? Wouldn’t be surprised. They better hope the do well at Oulton and Croft, two tracks that suit RWD
This comment interests me - what leads you to say that the engine is cheaper? Cheaper than what?

I understood that they are running engines from Swindon this year, due to a contractual issue with Mountune? If they are also cheaper, perhaps that is all they can afford?

The first half of R3 was the real telling point in my eyes - all weekend Sutton was further up the field than either JP, and this could be attributed to Qualifying. However, when Sutton had to start from the back in R3, he was still able to make significant places through the field, something not really seen from the other cars.

The Subaru is capable of getting good results still, but seemingly not in the hands of a JP?