View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2023, 00:28 (Ref:4186944)   #752
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
It's being enforced rigorously over here because it is claimed that using mobiles whilst driving is or has caused as many accidents, many very serious ones with loss of life or life changing results, as those who drive whilst impaired through drink or drugs.
I have no information in front of me but I know this to be true. Most of the accidents and close calls I see, and I see A LOT, are from people staring at their phone. And again, having no statistics, I feel like apps like Uber or Lyft have greatly reduced drinking and driving incidents.