Thread: Re-make
View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2018, 18:37 (Ref:3871686)   #24
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post

that’s an education thing, i think. a good education teaches you critical thinking, context, and not just vocabulary but the ability to describe and apply language in a complicated way. that’s something you see with people who fall through the gaps in the education system - very smart people who can understand complicated concepts but who struggle to use language to describe or explain themselves. i’m not saying he’s a highly intelligent person or whatever, i’m just explaining how disconnects come about.
Good point. Thing is it’s not just the education of those saying it, but also of (all) those reading it. It’s a joint responsibility. You see it here we’re people aren’t willing to put in the effort to understand others. Trouble is with Lewis millions of people read his words and newspapers report them to attract readers.