View Single Post
Old 10 May 2018, 14:57 (Ref:3821294)   #8
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Can be arranged through the website:
hvmracing.fr then Historic tour then Charade then acid green window Réservation Boxes. At the mo, 13 left but they will go quickly.
You can also indicate if you like "co renting" but I dunno the conditions. 350 for the meeting, for one box is sure. Boxes are located along the pitlane, are permanent style, have two massive rotating doors, one opening on the pitlane the other on the "pré-grille". Is that pre-grid? In the boxes area, you find toilets, race direction and not far from toilets you can have average quality beer. Pizzas I'm not sure.
I dont know your cars, but I guess the gearbox pinions and cwp shouldn't be that far from the one used for Monaco (one tight hairpin climbing a hill). No guarantee about that of course!

Last edited by Gerard C; 10 May 2018 at 15:02. Reason: precision