View Single Post
Old 14 May 2018, 05:13 (Ref:3822263)   #56
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Grant as to having a wet track at Monaco, it can makes things rather complicated for some amateurs. Not everyone has a separated box, "assistance" stuff is often stocked in Fontvieille parkings or other areas. If you join the grid and the rain starts you need really good legs to go and get a spare wheels set…
About the grid you mentioned, I'd say around one fourth of this grid made a jump start! Between dangerous and ridiculous. I think they gave only two drive through (one Lotus and the Scarab may be?).When a driver sitting on the front row jumps on the brakes when many other are flying away it can be dangerous imo.