View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2018, 16:37 (Ref:3843187)   #11
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Bob,

Do you have a deadline for publication?

I discovered I have over 400 Morgan Challenge images from my "fun with a very long lens" day. Many will be binned and they are mostly taken at the same location (not quite what I had planned) but if you're interested and can hang on for a day or so while I process them I will make them available for download. Can do some sample "rushes" if you are interested.
I need to get my stuff in by the 21st, but while do appreciate your offer, I think the 'Bauble' album will provide sufficient coverage. However, I am sure that the Aero Racing web site would be happy to put a link on the site to any photos you care to show. It is the official site for the Aero Racing Challenge, so your pictures would a lot of exposure.

Let me know if you think it worth it, and I will advise Mary Lindsay who runs the site. It is where I put up links to my own efforts.

The photos are so good they could almost be mine!!!!!

Thanks again, it shows the spirit of this part of the forum. Make note everyone grantp is a great guy.