View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2020, 18:27 (Ref:3971004)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
Yeah... lost me when Crees and Osborne were rated better than Morgan...
It's not just the driver alone that earns the ranking.
It's a combination of driver, team and car. The A-Class (and subsequently Ciceley) is getting worse.
The team only achieved 10th in Teams, and 11th in Independents last season so statistically do not perform well.

Crees and Osborne, based on the teams and cars for 2020, should (on paper) outperform an A-Class.

It does show though, people's opinions will always differ to what the statistics tell you. But I'd be interested to see an argument for an A-Class to outperform an FK8 or FK2.