View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2019, 11:06 (Ref:3932445)   #17
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
In what way exactly has the quality suffered in the last 5 years? This has been a recurring comment throughout the life of the mag since the late Gregor Grant died.
As I've mentioned on here before, I finally cancelled my long-running subscription a while ago, not necessarily due to a decline in quality of the magazine, but due to repeatedly late delivery of the magazine. I often did not receive it until the following Monday, by which time I already knew all of the information the magazine would contain (and often more) thanks to this, and other websites. I have continued to subscribe in a digital only way, so can (currently) access their copy that way, but wonder if that will continue or not...
Sadly, in this modern age, printed paper is not the most efficient or timely way to obtain 'news' such as race reports and results, most of this information is relatively freely available on-line. I know tat Autosport magazine also included features and often archive articles, but that's not what I would buy a weekly magazine for anyway.