View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2020, 01:05 (Ref:4010028)   #122
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, it will be a weird year but it's still race cars, beer, bourbon and cigars. Just bought a couple crowlers of IPA and a good ribeye from my local butcher. Taking tomorrow off for the first time to prep and load the truck to leave early Tuesday. Still need the full beer run tomorrow.

Planning the usual steak night Friday and grilling baby potatoes tossed in beef butter. Trust me, you'll like em. Some of my homemade bacon Fri or Sat morning and sausage and cinn rolls the other. Have a box of brownie mix if we're so inclined. And will bring a few of the collected bourbon as well.

It appears the only activity on track Wed is a couple test sessions after the morning track walk. Well be nicer to have a reserved spot and show up Wed afternoon next season.
I can't wait to get there in 3 days time! I will be rolling in with my wifes CX5 so don't try to run me off as i park under the oak...

I have a little shopping left to do, but am mostly there. I have lots of things laying around in small piles, but nothing packed per se. I almost lost all my ice this weekend with the Hurricane induced power outage.