View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2021, 13:05 (Ref:4076823)   #2777
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
No.Around 70,000 seats I think.Certainly more grandstand seats than Montreal or Monaco.
Yes they sell alcohol at the event.
The local audience are well aware this event is run for a “western” crowd and it may not align with their religious beliefs.
I don’t understand people saying F1 should only be held in places where there is a local motor racing tradition or where it can encourage other forms of motor sport.It is a big event and stands on its own.A lot of F1 fans I know have zero interest in any other form of motor sport anyway.That being said a lot of countries where there is no real local motor sport-Turkey,South Korea,India-have struggled to find an audience.

Afaic they can hold F1 races where ever they like. However, without having any motorsports heritage to begin with, or encouraging the development of local motor racing, it doesn't stand on its own as we have seen with Turkey, South Korea and India.