View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2021, 20:18 (Ref:4076975)   #2788
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think we take for granted how much the sport and the teams rely on ME investment and money. whether its investment or ownership stakes in teams, paying high hosting fees (possibly allowing traditional venues to pay less), track side advertising, behind the scenes and/or in boardrooms influence with any number of other brands, manus, and suppliers associated with F1 etc

if more teams, either manu or privateer, are to come then surely they will need both money and permission from their shareholders to do so thus i suspect ME investors will feature prominently.

just my opinion though of course but if more races in the ME expands its profile there, makes it easier for these sovereign wealth funds to justify their contributions, then i am all in for more ME races.

anyways, in a couple of months we will see what they build in Saudi and then next year we can compare it to the parking lot race track they are planning for in Miami.